Monday, October 12, 2009

my two mimis.

james has been on an 11 day trip (he gets home today!) so my mama and james' mama were both able to help me with little man. my mama was with us from last sunday to friday...keeping stetson on tuesday and wednesday while i was working and then just keeping me company the rest of the time. and then marti kept him on saturday for me. it was such a treat to have our moms here to help! it made the long trip much more bearable, although it was still hard. but we made it. dada's plane just landed and we are about to go pick him up! i can tell stetson has been missing him...he says dada alot..especially when he's going to bed. and i think he's a little tired of just being with me. james is really busy these days, so he's only home for 3 days and then he's off to california next weekend.

marti took these photos last saturday...the top on is at our house...my mom bought him a tunnel from ikea and he loves it! and the bottom one is him at a bookstore...apparently he crawled around like a maniac in there!

1 comment:

Holly said...

He's such a little man now.